Total numbers of responses was 10.
70% were extremely likely to recommend Carlton House, 0% were likely, 10% were neither likely nor unlikely, 20% were unlikely to recommend us and 0% were extremely unlikely.
- Always extremely helpful – go out of their way to help.
- We always get a great service!
- Total satisfaction with everyone at Carlton House Surgery.
- Over the past 10 yers I have probably averaged 3 or 4 surgery visits a year; my experience of your service has been good.
- Dr Amarin is excellent.
- Very good service. You get the doctor’s appointment as quickly as possible, not long to wait for it.
- I had 3 issues I wished to discuss and was told to hurry up with the second and needed to beg with the third. Every time I have attended this surgery I have happily waited past my time whilst previous patients deal with their issues, expecting in turn to be able to deal with mine.
- It is difficult to get an appointment – can’t book ahead, only ring on the day – phone rings and rings or is engaged – when you are working it is difficult to phone from work. There must be an easier way to get to see a doctor.
Practice response: Thank you for all the positive comments. We have 10 minute appointments; if every patient had 3 things they wanted to discuss then we could be running over an hour late by the end of the surgery which is not fair on other patients or on doctors. We try to be accommodating but the reason we sometimes run late is not usually that we are dealing with patients’ lists but that we have emergencies or serious cases to deal with. If you know your situation will take longer than 10 minutes to manage then please request a double appointment. We do not think there is an easier way to run our appointment system than the one we do currently (and we have tried lots!) You are welcome to give practical suggestions and we will listen – but we have no plans to change our appointment system at the moment. You can book ahead of time though; we book appointments up to 4 weeks ahead.