- Dr Jarir O Amarin: MB PhD MRCP MRCGP DRCOG
- Dr Philippa J Vincent: MBBS BSc MRCGP DCH DRCOG DFRSH
- Dr Debra J Dresler MB ChB MRCGP DRCOG DFRSH
- Dr Sarah Larkin: MBBS BSc MRCGP DRCOG
- Dr Tim Green: MBBS BSc MRCGP
- Dr Sarit Ghosh: MB ChB
- Dr Rachel Friel: MB ChB
- Dr Deborah Ragol- Levy: MB BS
- Dr Sheena Verma: MBBS BSc MRCGP DCH
We usually have one to three doctors training at the practice. The training doctors have slightly longer appointments slots than the permanent doctors.
- Huitong Jiao
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Samantha Calder
- Annie Gabriels
Training Nurse Associate
- Hayley Biggs
Emergency Care Practitioners
- Nia Eldrett
- Sabina Puscasu
- Ashima Aggarwal
Among other things, our nurses see patients for smears, contraception, diabetes reviews, asthma reviews, COPD reviews, routine immunisations, childhood immunisations, travel clinics, ear syringing, dressings and stitch removal.
- Samantha Calder has been a nurse since 1990 and at Carlton House since 2008.
- Sarah Cruden has been a nurse since 2003 and at Carlton House since 2013.
- Samira Mire.
We often have one or more medical students in the practice. They may be sitting in with a doctor but you will have the opportunity to ask for them to leave if you wish. On occasion you may be asked to see a student before being reviewed by a doctor. Again you can decline if you wish to.
- Miss Nicola Martin – Practice/Site Manager
- Miss Karen Scott – Operation Manager
- Mrs Ann Parmar – Finance Manager
- Miss Alex Hardy – Reception/Admin Supervisor
- Receptionists/administrators – Alex, Patsy, Sharon, Sam H, Debbie, Angie, Sam S, Gulcin, Gabby, Pam, Nina, Jacqui, Candy, Emma, Natalie
- Administration Staff
All letters and correspondence into the practice will be opened by our reception staff who will pass it on to the appropriate person (practice manager, nurse, doctor etc). We run a group list practice with clinicians’ paperwork being dealt with by one of the team, not always the clinician to whom it was addressed.