- Dr Jarir O Amarin: MB PhD MRCP MRCGP DRCOG
- Dr Philippa J Vincent: MBBS BSc MRCGP DCH DRCOG DFRSH
- Dr Debra J Dresler MB ChB MRCGP DRCOG DFRSH
- Dr Sarah Larkin: MBBS BSc MRCGP DRCOG
- Dr Tim Green: MBBS BSc MRCGP
- Dr Sarit Ghosh: MB ChB
- Dr Elizabeth Pollara: MB BS BSc MRCGP DFRSH
- Dr Rachel Friel: MB ChB
- Dr Deborah Ragol- Levy: MB BS
• Dr Ragol-Levy will be on maternity leave from December 2017
We usually have one to three doctors training at the practice. The training doctors have slightly longer appointments slots than the permanent doctors.
Among other things, our nurses see patients for smears, contraception, diabetes reviews, asthma reviews, COPD reviews, routine immunisations, childhood immunisations, travel clinics, ear syringing, dressings and stitch removal.
- Susan Blair has been a nurse since 1990 and at Carlton House since 2001.
- Samantha Calder has been a nurse since 1990 and at Carlton House since 2008.
- Sarah Cruden has been a nurse since 2003 and at Carlton House since 2013.
There are five district nurses who work with our housebound patients.
We often have one or more medical students in the practice. They may be sitting in with a doctor but you will have the opportunity to ask for them to leave if you wish. On occasion you may be asked to see a student before being reviewed by a doctor. Again you can decline if you wish to.
- Mrs Michelle Rina – Practice/Business Manager
- Mrs Ann Parmar – Administration Manager
- Ms Nicola Martin – Practice Operations Manager
- Mrs Litsa Karapittis – Medical Records & Supplies Manager
- Receptionists/administrators – Alex, Patsy, Sadie, Adrienne, Sharon, Sam, Debbie, Brenda, Angie, Sam, Safiyah, Senel
- Administration Staff
All letters and correspondence into the practice will be opened by our reception staff who will pass it on to the appropriate person (practice manager, nurse, doctor etc). We run a group list practice with clinicians’ paperwork being dealt with by one of the team, not always the clinician to whom it was addressed.